fall out boy is the type of music you play so loud you cant hear yourself crying until you stop and start singing along instead
- Went to a school support group and stuff
- "Hey guys, this is Inah" "Yeah, miss we all know her"
- The fact that I’m a well known unnerves me. I mean, not everybody knows me, but they’ve at least heard of me, literally and figuratively speaking. I’m loud and annoying and it’s a small school.
- I’ve been encouraged to keep a feelings journal. On days where typing might be faster, I’ll try to keep it here. Password is inahsjournal
- (Obviously, I’ll write on a physical journal more.)
- Err, some people irl follow me on tumblr, so all I ask is for you to respect me sharing these thoughts publicly and not bring them up when you see me at school. Unless, of course if I initiate the conversation about them.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T SCROLL PAST THIS.
Scarleteen is a vital queer and trans positive sexual health resource. Their staff do an amazing job of creating really comprehensive and helpful articles on literally every sexual topic you can imagine. They also provide live chats, advice columns, moderated discussion forums, and SMS-based peer support. This site has helped me on countless occasions, and I refer at-risk queer and trans kids to this site every single day.
Scarleteen is invaluable.
And Scarleteen needs your help.
During their annual donation drive this year, the site was only able to raise $1,500. Only fifty people out of Scarleteen’s 350,000 unique monthly visitors contributed to the fundraising drive.
This means that unless Scarleteen sees a stable, sustained, 50% increase in donations, the site will essentially be forced to go dark on May 1. No more new content, no more advice columns, no more forums, no more live chat, no more SMS support.
This is devastating.
If Scarleteen goes dark, millions of young people, vulnerable queer and trans teens among them, will lose access to essential, fundamental sexual health resources. We cannot let this happen.
Please, please, please donate to Scarleteen. Consider making a recurring monthly contribution if you feel that this is within your means. Even $5 or $10 a month will go a long way to helping this very, very deserving organization.
And whether or not you’re able to donate at this time, please signal boost this and spread the word. Scarleteen does incredible, very necessary work, and they need our help.
Godfrey Gao for the Nanyou Spring/Summer Issue 2014
AMETHYST | » pop the champagne, toast the king of westeros, and get ready for a celebration, because it’s a nice day for a purple wedding
1. i write sins not tradgedies - panic! at the disco / 2. chew me up and spit me out - cobra starship / 3. d Is for dangerous - arctic monkeys / 4. the mighty fall - fall out boy / 5. out of breath - silversun pickups / 6. black tongue - yeah yeah yeahs / 7. murda bizness - iggy azalea / 8. let’s kill tonight - panic! at the disco / 9. to hell with you - sleigh bells / 10. death valley - fall out boy / 11. going to hell - the pretty reckless / 12. it’s about time - young the giant
What I find eternally frustrating about Game of Thrones is the amount of violence towards women that is continually thrown in where it otherwise was NOT present.
You have Stannis choking Melisandre at the end of Season 2 when he never once raised a finger against women in the books.
You have Joffrey sexually abusing prostitutes when, little shit that he is, never ONCE did the same thing in the books.
You have Joffrey murdering Ros in a very sexualized way, playing the character as little more than a prop and she DID NOT exist in the books.
You have Jeyne/Talisa being stabbed in the stomach when her character/equivalent was alive and well in the books.
And these are just the five worst/most obvious examples. Not to mention, from the sounds of it, season four is about to add yet another one to this list.
I’m pretty sure Joff did sexually abuse prostitutes, but I might be wrong.
Found this gem in a Norwegian inflight magazine. Thought I’d share.
there is a huge difference between writing a scenario for cheap emotional manipulation and writing a scenario necessary to further a character’s journey into becoming their fully realized self
the latter targets the character first, and then you. the former just targets you
A little Arya sketch. Needs a Hound.